Hello all my dear friends, Once again a hearty welcome back to our website. As you all know on our website we mostly provide articles related to Facebook. On our website, you will get all the old Versions of the website. So guys today I brought the a new topic for you and that is How to Find My Old Facebook Account.
As you all know guys that Facebook is very trending and the most used social networking site since 2004. It is not only used by the Indian people, it has popularity across all over the world. If you talk about how many countries use Facebook then 156 countries use Facebook out of 167 and Facebook has 2.9 billion monthly active users. So guys now let’s start our topic related to the How to Find My Old Facebook Account.
How to Find My Old Facebook Account?
If you remember 2 years or 3 years passed I created a Facebook account and I wanted to use that account today your problem of finding your old account is solved because today we are going to tell you some of the points by which you can easily know that How to Find My Old Facebook Account. So let’s start our topic How to Find My Old Facebook Account.
To find your old Facebook account you have to follow the given points:
- The first and basic thing is that you have one thing on your account that is, password mobile number, or email ID. If you don’t have anyone of them then it’s not possible to find your account one thing is compulsory.
- The second thing is you have to know about your username and it should be an active account.
- Now you have to open the Facebook of your phone and search for your username.
- Now you have to click on the three dots at the right side of the corner.
- After that you have to scroll down the page and at last, you see an option of your profile link, Here you have to copy your link and now your half work is done.
- Now you have to open any browser on your phone and you have to write the Facebook compromised.
- On your first page, a top website opens whose name is Report Compromised account, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to click on the My account is compromised.
- Here a new page opens on your phone to get back to your account.
- Now you have to paste the copy link of your user name at the place of your phone and email.
- here you have to remove the full link and accept the last digits in the URL.
- After clicking on the find account your account will successfully appear in front of you.
So guys now I hope this trick works and you can find your account easily, if you are facing any problems regarding the How to Find My Old Facebook Account, then you should read these all points carefully.
How to Recover Facebook Deleted Messages?
In this article, I tell you about How to Find My Old Facebook Account, before giving you detailed information related to How to Find My Old Facebook Account, I want to tell you some of the basic things. So today I also tell you about the How to Recover Facebook deleted messages. Here it doesn’t matter the message you deleted one week before, one month, or one year.
Here you can recover all messages of your friends, family members, or your girlfriend / Boyfriend. if you deleted a chat by mistake or any other reason and now you want to recover the old messages then now you can recover these messages in an easy way by just following the points that I am going to tell you. How to Find My Old Facebook Account is very easy now.
To recover the deleted messages on Facebook you have to follow the given steps:
- The first thing to recover the messages on Facebook Messenger is first you have to click on the three lines on the right side of your phone screen.
- Now you have to scroll down the pages and at the second you see an option for settings and privacy.
- Now you have to tap on it.
- After a new page appears on your phone and now you have to click on the settings option.
- And again you have to scroll down the page and at the bottom of the page, you see an option to Download your information.
- You have to click on the Download your information option.
- Now you have to wait for some time and after a few seconds, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Here you see an option of Request Copy.
- Now you will see the options like Saved items and collections, Messages, Posts, Pages, Polls, and Events.
- Now you have to select the option which you want to recover, if you want to recover the message, then click on it, if you want to recover any other thing then click on the other option.
- Here if you want to recover the pots then it doesn’t matter how much your post is Old, you can recover it in a simple and easy way and you have to only choose the option of the Posts.
- After choosing whatever you want to recover, you have to scroll down the page, and at the last of the page you see an option for All of my data, You can arrange the date from which to which date you want to recover the deleted post.
- After that, you have to choose the format of the file and you have to select the HTML format it’s compulsory, don’t change the Format.
- At the Last you have to choose the media quality, that is high, medium, or low. Here you have to choose medium because if you choose high then your post will have too much MB.
- Now you have to click on the Create file option. Here you will see an option of pending and you have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes and after that, your post or messages will successfully recover. So guys now enjoy this amazing feature.
How to Find My Old Facebook Account is now easy for you and you can easily find your old Facebook account all the steps that I told are very simple and you have to follow the all steps otherwise you may face difficulty. So guys Now I hope you know How to Find My Old Facebook Account If you have faced any difficulty or problem regarding How to Find My Old Facebook Account please comment below and I will surely try to solve your Query.